Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Perspective Concept: Tea Pot

Today we drew out of a container what our concept for the upcoming perspective project would be.  Mine was a Tea Pot.  Although this item will be a bit tricky for making into a composition I believe I already have an idea of how I want to proceed.

The elements of design reflect this concept in the following ways.  I have adjusted them for this project to fit my needs.

Space: Small.  It will need to be a zoomed view.
Line: Clean, bold, and elegant.
Color: Typically varies.  For this it will be fairly dull.
Value: Contrast will be low, except for the lines.
Form: Blocky, with an exploded appeal.
Shape: Container-esque, spout, top.
Texture: Smooth, polished, possibly unusual for contrast against concept item.


No comments:

Post a Comment